New This Year
Attendees wanting CPE credit need to scan their badge barcode within 15 mins of session start time and 10 mins after session end time.
You will need to rescan your barcode prior to attending a different session within the same time slot.
- Credit will not be awarded if you arrive more than 15 minutes after the scheduled start time and/or do not scan out at the end of the session.
- Each person’s barcode is specific to their registration record, so have your badge available for every session.
- Scanning and tracking of session attendance is the responsibility of each participant.
- Stop at the NACUBO check-in desk to resolve questions regarding barcode scanning.
- Scanning issues will only be corrected on site, not after the conference.
- CPE certificates will be generated based on attendees scanning both IN and OUT of sessions.
NACUBO offers continuing professional education (CPE) accredited programs in accordance with nationally recognized uniform standards in the accounting profession.
CPE credits will be granted based on a 50-minute hour. No prerequisites and/or advance preparation is required. The course level is intermediate to advanced—fundamentals regarding topic area will not be addressed.
Participants who attend educational sessions will be able to earn up to an estimated 14 CPE credits for annual meeting sessions and additional credits in participating in the New Business Officers, Fellows, or Future Business Officers pre-conference programs.
Get Your Certificate in 4 Easy Steps
1. Go to www.nacubo.org
2. Login to MY NACUBO
3. Click on "My CPEs"
4. Click on "Print Certificate" button next to NACUBO 2019 Annual Meeting
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.nasbaregistry.org.