Call for Reviewers
The call is now open.
Sign-ups will be accepted through October 30, 2019, 5 pm EST.
Reviewers must be institutional members to participate.
NACUBO is soliciting institutional member representatives to review session submitted via the NACUBO 2020 Annual Meeting Call for Presentations.
- Reviewers will be asked to provide feedback on approximately 15-25 proposals over a two week period starting in early November.
- You must be an institutional member to participate.
- There is no need to travel, and you can review submissions at your convenience.
- Serving on a review panel is a selective process. Participants will be acknowledged in the 2020 Annual Meeting experience guide.
- Deadline to sign up is October 30, 2019, 5 pm EST.
Reviewer Selection Criteria
Reviewers are selected based on knowledge of the topic area, professional background, previous experience in reviewing NACUBO program content, and participation in NACUBO events.
For additional information or questions, please email Altovise Davis, manager, program development.