Corporate Showcase Guidelines
NACUBO encourages annual meeting exhibitors and sponsors to apply for the opportunity to engage attendees by giving a formal 75-minute presentation during dedicated meeting times.
- LaTosha McNeal
- Manager, Business Development
The number of showcase sessions is limited to one per concurrent session timeslot. A committee will evaluate all of the proposals received and determine which presentations will be invited to join the program.
Selected showcases will receive special promotion in the following:
- Registration brochure.
- Annual meeting website.
- On-site program guide.
- Signage throughout the day of the session in front of the room hosting the showcase.
- Each company is welcome to market their showcase using the list of registered attendees.
- $7,500 fee. Payment is due within 60 days of being invoiced.
- Cost of logistical expenses (audio/visual rental beyond the basic package, phone or internet connections, decorations, travel costs for all presenters, etc.).
- Each company providing a showcase is considered a Bronze-level sponsor with all the accompanying benefits.
Showcase Preparation Tips
- Include three learning objectives for your presentation. When writing learning objectives, focus on the participant and the specific knowledge, skills and abilities that can be achieved from your presentation.
- Gear the presentation towards an audience at the intermediate to advanced level of understanding, rather than basic treatments or overviews.
Guidelines for Submission
- Deadline for submissions is October 10, 2017 at 5:00 pm EDST.
- Selected speakers are responsible for all expenses incurred in conjunction with the NACUBO 2018 Annual Meeting including registration, housing and travel.
- Incomplete proposals may be deleted after October 12, 2017. Incomplete proposals include submissions that do not include speakers with full contact information.
- Submission of a presentation does not guarantee participation in the program.
- Do not submit proposals unless each presenter has committed to speak, and is available to appear on any day of the annual meeting. Accepted proposals will not be assigned a specific speaking date and time until two months prior to the annual meeting.
- Each presenter must agree to all the terms and conditions for participation.
- Acceptance notifications will be made in mid-January 2018.
- All speakers must register for the meeting, and are responsible for the cost of their registration.
- All speakers must complete an acceptance form in order to be confirmed for a session. All speakers will receive an official confirmation letter.
- Proposal submission topics may not be changed after the review and selection process.
- NACUBO reserves the right to revise presentation titles, reassign the identified topic area, or edit the session description of selected presentations for NACUBO promotional and program publications.