Campus Efficiency Posters
Highlight your campus efficiency success with poster; benefit to share with NACUBO and also benefit to share internally at your own campus.
Receive up to one annual meeting registration discount for this effort.
Brag about your campus without having to present a session.
- Campus should confirm to firstname.lastname@example.org their intention to provide a poster no later than March 25, 2019, and they will receive the code for discount off of the advance registration fee. NO discounts will be given to those that have already registered.
- Poster participation must be confirmed by March 25, 2019.
- Self-contained. Stand-alone explanation of the campus efficiency or sustainability concept, project or program from the college or university that allows viewers to understand concept without the author present.
- Clear. Simple and a mixture of graphics, illustrations, photos and data. Documentation to include financial information: original cost, operating costs, maintenance, life cycle costs, staffing, partnerships or other pertinent financial details. Verbiage should be kept to a minimum as this is a visual representation of the concept and not a paper on the concept.
- Posters should measure no greater than 4’ by 4’ (i.e. 24” by 36” or 36” by 36” or 48” by 48”). Push pins and board provided by NACUBO. No electrical, display tables or AV equipment will be available nor will be permitted.
- Email electronic image of the poster to Sally Grans Korsh prior to or after the annual meeting.
- Posters must be in place by 8:00 am Sunday, July 14, 2019 - location to be determined - and remain until 2:15 pm Tuesday, July 16, 2019. Any posters remaining will be recycled.
- Note that there will be a brief 30 minute time period for a campus representative to be present at their poster to discuss the content.
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficient
- Community Connections
- Campus as a Learning Laboratory
- CO2 Reduction-Carbon Footprint
- Net Zero Buildings
- Zero Waste Efforts
- Water Reduction or Conservation
- Utility Strategic Planning
- Transportation Strategies
- Resilience-Risk Mitigation
- Behavior Improving Consumption
- Other Efficiency Initiatives
Posters from 2018 Long Beach
What Others are Saying
Our Green Laboratory poster solidified our success and informed our leaders, students and staff and peers why we execute these cost savings and improve sustainability at our University.
The positive results shown in the poster affirm our change in culture to think in a more sustainable manner, and it was good to document and present this internally.