Call for Reviewers
The call is now open.
Sign-ups will be accepted through October 3, 2018, 5 pm EST.
Reviewer must be an institutional member to participate.
NACUBO is soliciting institutional member representatives to review sessions submitted via the NACUBO 2019 Annual Meeting Call for Presentations.
- Reviewers will be asked to provide feedback on approximately 15-25 proposals over a three-week period starting in late October.
- You must be an institutional member to participate.
- There is no need to travel, and you can review submissions at your convenience.
- Volunteer reviewers selected to join review panels will receive an invitation in mid-October to begin the review process.
- Serving on a review panel is a selective process. Participants will be acknowledged in the 2019 Annual Meeting experience guide.
- Deadline to sign up is October 3, 2018, 5 pm EST.
Reviewers Selection Criteria
Reviewers are selected based on knowledge of the topic area, professional background, previous experience in reviewing NACUBO program content, and participation in NACUBO events.
For additional information or questions, please email Altovise Davis, manager, program development.