Talk to NACUBO Annual Meeting attendees during session timeslots by presenting a corporate showcase!
NACUBO encourages annual meeting exhibitors and sponsors to apply for the opportunity to give a formal 75-minute presentation during dedicated meeting time.
The number of showcase sessions is limited to one per concurrent session timeslot. NACUBO historically receives twice as many applications as there are available slots. A committee will evaluate all of the proposals received and determine which presentations will be invited to join the program. All applicants will be informed of the outcome of the selection process by January, 2014.
Selected showcases will receive special promotion in the following:
- Registration brochure
- Annual Meeting website
- On-site program guide
- Signage throughout the day of the session in front of the room hosting the showcase
Each company is welcome to market their showcase using the list of registered attendees.
- $7,500 fee. Payment is due within 60 days of being invoiced.
- Cost of logistical expenses (audio/visual rental beyond the basic package, phone or internet connections, decorations, travel costs for all presenters, etc.)
Each company providing a Showcase is considered a Bronze-level sponsor of the NACUBO Annual Meeting, with all the accompanying benefits. See the NACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting sponsorship web page for more information.
Showcases will be incorporated into the program of the annual meeting, and into the structure of ‘tracks' based upon the content. An internal NACUBO committee will decide the date and time for each showcase, based upon the content and expected audience size.
Guidelines for Submission
- Deadline for submissions is Tuesday October 15, 2013 - 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Selected speakers are responsible for all expenses incurred in conjunction with the NACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting including registration, housing and travel.
- Incomplete proposals may be deleted after October 15, 2013. Incomplete proposals include submissions that do not include speakers with full contact information.
- Submission of a presentation does not guarantee participation in the program.
- Do not submit proposals unless each presenter is available to appear on any day of the annual meeting. Accepted proposals will not be assigned a specific speaking date and time until 2 months prior to the Annual Meeting.
- Do not list co-presenters without definite commitment that the co-presenter will be on the program. The co-presenter(s) must agree to all the terms and conditions for participation.
- All speakers must register for the meeting, and are responsible for the cost of their registration.
- Speakers must complete an acceptance form in order to be confirmed for a session. All speakers will receive an official confirmation letter.
- Proposal submission topics cannot be changed after the review and selection process.
- NACUBO reserves the right to revise presentation titles, reassign the identified topic area, or edit the session description of selected presentations for NACUBO promotional and program publications.
- Proposal abstract should be a brief one-paragraph summary of the presentation as it would appear in the conference program guide.
- Include 3 learning objectives or audience takeaways in your description.
- Gear the presentation towards an audience at the intermediate to advanced level of understanding, rather than basic treatments or overviews.
To be considered for the 2014 meeting, select the "corporate showcase" type when completing the online submission form.