Earn CPE Credits
Earn CPE credits as you attend sessions, confer with colleagues and meet industry leaders from across the country.
Participants who attend all educational sessions offered will be able to earn up to an estimated 18 CPE credits for this group live event in various fields of study below:
- Accounting (ACT)
- Accounting (Governmental) (ACG)
- Behavioral Ethics (BE)
- Business Management and Organization (BMO)
- Communications (COM)
- Communications and Marketing (CM)
- Computer Software and Applications (CSA)
- Finance (FIN)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Management Services (MS)
- Personal Development (PD)
- Personnel/Human Resources (PHR)
- Specialized Knowledge (SK)
- Taxes (TAX)
Sessions are targeted to be in the intermediate to advanced course level. No prerequisites and/or advance preparation is required.
Participants will have to scan into each session they attend in order to receive CPE credit.
Certificates will be available online at www.nacubo.org two weeks to four weeks after the meeting.
Get Your Certificate
Once available, retrieve CPE certificate in four easy steps:
- Go to www.nacubo.org
- Login to MY NACUBO
- Click on "My CPEs"
- Click on "Print Certificate" button next to NACUBO 2017 Annual Meeting
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.nasbaregistry.org.